31 December 2010

Chronicle Year 2010


Well well well it’s not easy to retell a whole fucking year so I just made a stupid little list of the golden memories I have left of it. Here it is:



Worked as Construction cleaner, Entertainment manager, Shop assistance, Warehouse packing lady.


Saw a big Australian brown snake, big spiders, lizards, cockroaches, rhino beetle,


Was photo assistance in a Dead dog photo shoot.



Cut my hair off, got a Chilli blue tattoo and a Big tattoo, Got Blonde, Gained 12 kg.


Got a value of $ 2000 stolen from me.


Got a Golden ticket in O’Malley’s got talent, and 3rd place in a dart competition.


Got to know a lot of wonderful people and fell in love with a wonderful man.


Had a Threesome, a Navy Boy, a DJ, Brothers, was a Groupie, big ones, small ones, good ones, bad ones and best one ever.


Made a few bad choices, gained a few enemies, but learned my lesson.

Got a little black eye, slashed my knees, fell out of my bunk bed, fell flat on my face when riding someone’s back, woke up several times with random bruises from the night before.


Lost half of my memories because of goon.



One of the best, wildest and coolest year ever!


HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BASTARDS, LOVE YOU TO BITS AND PIECES!


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment